Internship and Student Teaching Opportunities
St. Francis de Sales School for the Deaf
St. Francis de Sales School for the Deaf in Brooklyn welcomes graduate students into our programs for internship and student teaching opportunities. Please see below for additional information.
- Fingerprint clearance by NYCDOE***
- For more information, please review this website: https://infohub.nyced.org/resources/employee-info/new-employees
- Cost is approximately $135
- Knowledge of and skills with American Sign Language
- Demonstrates ability to work in a calm, respectful and professional manner
- Willingness to work with a variety of students and staff and to follow instructions of the staff
- Must follow SFDS’ policies and procedure throughout the experience
- Interview with Supervisor
Please contact, Eileen Whelan, Supervisor of Instruction and Operations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
Once this information is received, you will be asked to come in for an interview.
Thanks! We look forward to meeting you!